Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: DMX 6fire LT

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Stada's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, the card without the frontpanel is there for your MWPC!!! For about 149?!

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Matthias Erb
    Guest Matthias Erb's Avatar

    Question

    But they also say something about a "DMXbasic", coming within the next weeks... just another Name for the LT version or another release without any extension, even cheaper?

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member juzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Say what? 'Basic'? How many versions will there eventually be...!

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason Wong's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I will not get DMX6fire maybe~~

    Because its use the same chipset with EWX

    (no improved the sound quality in several

    years!) and use the fu*king bad connetion to

    front panel (like EWS64xl!!) I sure that it

    must have AC crackle noise here....

    But for its price ... THAT'S OK smile



    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member juzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sound quality isn't an issue to me, I get along with even a noisy SBLive. I'm gonna get a DMX anyway, even just for my MWPC. And I guess comparing to EWS64 and SBLive, there is a difference in quality ANYWAY. I love it when there's hissing in a right place in a recording wink

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •